1. PLEASE NOTEThe academic program corresponding to the onsite mode of the Expert Diploma in Eastern Asian Languages, Cultures and Trade Relations has both a theoretical and practical phase. Please see:
|Theoretical phase||35 ECTS credits||1st semester 2020-2021
2nd semester 2020-2021
1st semester 2020-2021
|Practical phase||10 ECTS credits||2nd semester 2020-2021|
2. THEORETICAL PHASE (35 credits).
MODULES. The theoretical phase of the Expert Diploma in Eastern Asian Languages, Cultures and Trade Relations will take place during the 2020-2021 academic year. Over the course of this phase the following modules and subjects will be covered in both the online and onsite learning mode:
See link for the online mode MODULES AND TEACHERS
3. ADVISORSIn addition to the contact made by students with the faculty for each module (something that is encouraged), each student will be assigned an advisor. During the course of their studies students will be able to work closely with their advisor who will be available at any time to help with queries or problems of an academic nature.
4. SCHEDULEThe schedule of onsite activities corresponding to the theoretical phase of studies will take place during the 2020-2021 academic year. The final schedule will be sent to the student one month before classes begin.
5. PRACTICAL PHASE (10 ECTS credits).The final phase, with a total load equivalent to 10 ECTS, will consist of the development of a practical project among those proposed by the coordination. Each practical project has the objective of deepening one of the themes dealt with in the Expert by putting into practice the knowledge acquired. The development of this final phase will necessarily be at a distance.